Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's Sort of About Time



Sometimes I just wish that I could freeze time for a little bit so I could do all of the things that I want to get done.  Times when my brain is thinking so many things at once that I can't properly focus on any them and most get lost forever unless I can write them down somewhere.  Times when I am about to drift off to sleep and all of a sudden these ideas just fill my head to the brim and they all seem so great. I write down the ones I remember and sometimes they don't seem like such great ideas anymore when I review them the next morning, once I'm properly awake.  Sometimes I wish I could watch a movie of everything that's going on in my subconscious, just beyond my awareness but still influencing my every decision.  Sometimes I think too much.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I am right with you on every bit of that. Would that I could at least slow time down enough to figure what all these individual thoughts even are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all wish that :) I guess that's why Time Machine concept is such a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I also wish I could pause it and just go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a kid's TV show in the UK called Bernard's Watch. It was about a boy whose watch called pause time whenever he wanted. He always used his powers for good though, the loser. I would totally have robbed a bank or something. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?