Thursday, April 19, 2012

Google Art Project

Today's post will be short because tomorrow's post will be long. Related: I have my first day off tomorrow, because B has to go buy a new dryer.

If you enjoy art like a do, you owe it to yourself to check out Google Art Project.  You need to install a thing called Google Chrome Frame after you click that link, but believe me, it is worth it.  Museums from all over the world have digitized portions of their collections and some of them even have a feature similar to Google Street view where you can take a virtual tour of the museums. So cool! B showed it to me yesterday at work and we spetn over an hour and a half looking at art. (I get paid for this! : ) ) I highly recommend checking out the Palace of Versailles. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?