Friday, July 1, 2011

The Doing of Important Things

That's my goal today.  I am attempting to schedule a job interview. Target called back while I was sleeping and left me a voicemail, and then we I called to schedule the interview, they took my name and number and I'm waiting for them to call me back, which seems overly complicated to me, but what do I know?  I'm all moved into my new place.  Moved in, not unpacked.  But I am going to unpack today, and after that I will go swimming in the pool because it is a lovely day and I intend to enjoy it, but I can't until I get called back.  Or I can just continue this fabulous game of phone tag we're playing.  That's probably what's going to happen.  My allergies are really bad today too.  My left eye is super itchy and my right eye is ridiculously watery.  Well, I'm going to go unpack now. Au revoir, amigos. (That is a new language combo I would like to name Spanich, because it sounds like Spinach. I'm so clever :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?