Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Hate Having to Ask for Help

You may have noticed my new donation button.  As much as I hate to ask for help, I really need it.  It's either ask for help or go blind, which would seriously jeopardize my graphic design career.  I don't even have money for the consultation.  Best case scenario, I can get put on pills that will slow the deterioration of my eye tissue.  Pills that I don't have money for.  Worst case scenario, I'll need to have expensive surgery.  I hate to admit it, but I'm actually kind of scared.

In other news, I am going in to meet with DSHS about getting food stamps tomorrow.  I really need a job, and I can't seem to get one.  Life is really tough for me at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jay! I was wondering if you would perhaps like to write a guest post for my blog. It would be great if you could. Full details here:
    http://www.intogeek.net/p/guest-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to write a guest post for you, Dan. I've never written one before. This is exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?