Monday, July 11, 2011

Ouch

So yesterday I ended up missing the bus to church, and I hate getting places late, so I didn't end up going.  Instead, I went swimming with my roommate's friend for a few hours and got super sunburned.  I don't even think that I own any sunscreen. I would show you a picture, but today it isn't nearly as bright red.  It still hurts really badly though.  I want to go swimming again today, but I'll just wear a t-shirt over my suit to prevent further burning.  After swimming, I ate a sandwich and then we all went to the park and hacky sacked.  Today, I'm going to go hacky sack in the other park that I discovered, because there are two different ones 10 blocks apart.  After that, we went to Safeway and got some aloe vera gel.  It felt so good.  Then we came home and made pizza and salad for dinner and watched "She's the Man".  It's a fairly old movie, but really good.  My favorite line: "Is it just me or does this soccer game have more nudity than usual?"  I didn't end up going to Goodwill yesterday, but I'll probably go today.

Au revoir, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?