Sunday, April 3, 2011

Strikeout

So Casey and I are just friends, mystery solved.  Which is probably for the best, because I'm honestly kind of boy crazy.  And one of the cashiers in the convenience store downstairs has been flirting with me, so obviously that I can even tell.  So yeah, that's it.  Except, wait! I went to church today and I walked all the way there and back and went to Safeway and got some strawberries and marionberry muffins and awful Safeway Chinese food, which I've been craving. And now I'm going bookstore browsing, which I absolutely adore doing.  I love books, and great deals on books are even better.  And one of the bookstores is having a 70% off sale today.  5 books for $5. I am a happy camper.  Also, I got strawberries, Cadbury Creme Eggs, marionberry muffins, a new ring, and some Safeway Chinese food. It's a good day.  Watched Monsters Inc. and now I'm watching Yes Man.  Have I mentioned how much I love Zooey Deschanel? Because it's a lot.

my happy face

2 comments:

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?