Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Delay

The ranty review post will be postponed until tomorrow, due to the fact that I got way too into the 500-page novel I started reading yesterday and had to finish it all today.  I could not put it down, it was so good.  If you're interested, I highly recommend it.  It's called "Life Expectancy" and it's by Dean Koontz.  However, if you are not yet afraid of clowns and do not wish to become afraid of them, don't read it.  You have been warned.  And I only got to see one of the people who I haven't seen/hacky sacked with in 5 months.  1 out of 10 is alright odds, I suppose, but I was hoping to see more of them.  After he left, I did about two hours of solo hacky sacking, and then I layed down on the grass under the cherry trees that are in bloom and read my book in the quad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?