Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here Comes the Sun, Doo Do Doo Do

It's finally beginning to look like spring weather is here to stay.  But this is Seattle, so I'll probably blink and then it will be raining again.  But at the moment, it's the sort of weather that makes me want to fill the sky with balloons and bubbles.  Unfortunately I have neither.  Instead I'm going to take a walk to Safeway to get stuff to make Nutella Mug Cake and then to Goodwill to do some bargain hunting.  I'm going to try to get some shorts that don't go all the way to my knees.  And hopefully I'm going to see the new Fast and the Furious movie soon.  Fun fact, I love those movies.  And I'm going to repaint my fingernails in happy spring colors.  I'm just full of contradictions.  For example, today I'm wearing my Back to the Future shirt over a summer dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?