Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wanting Structure

 
One of the reasons that I'm so happy to finally be returning to work is that I want to have a little bit of structure in my life again.  For the most part I'm a free spirit, happy to do my own thing.  I enjoy being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want.  But during this time that I haven't been working, I have been crazy busy trying to everything possible to make enough money to pay my rent each month.  I spend every waking moment trying to be super productive, even to the point of not showering sometimes because it isn't productive.  I mean, I would never ever not shower because that's gross.  Um, yeah, that's totally what I meant...  Anyway I am really looking forward to returning to work and some structure because I might actually allow myself to have some free time now.  Because seriously, I have even been eating while working.  The only time that I'm awake and not trying to be productive lately is when I'm doing my yoga, except for this weekend when I went to Olympic Sculpture Park.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need structure too, and I've created a terrible one for myself since being unemployed. But I think I've needed the break.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?