Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Etsy Love: Alice in Wonderland Edition

I made some Alice in Wonderland inspired jewelry for my own Etsy shop recently.  I have really loved Alice in Wonderland for years and years so I think that it's about time for me to share some wonderful Alice in Wonderland themed Etsy products.

Alice in Wonderland tutu dress with matching hairpiece
What little girl wouldn't love to have this pretty dress to play dress-up in?!

Alice in Wonderland red Mushroom note card / greeting card
This is such a cute greeting card!

Alice In Wonderland Necklace Valentine Gift Jewelry - Blue Jewelry Wearable Art Gift For Her
I love this necklace. The setting is the perfect style for Alice in Wonderland.

Alice in Wonderland Painting the Roses Red Paper Spiral Flowers
These are really cool and I kind of want them but have no use for them or space to put them.

You can see the rest of the items in the treasury I made on Etsy.

1 comment:

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?