Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fashion: Rocker Style


Tomorrow G and I are going to go to Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle.  I've never been there before but I've wanted to go for awhile.  One of the best parts is that it's completely free!  The weather is supposed to be nice and sunny tomorrow, so it will be great for walking around and taking lots of awesome pictures.  In a perfect world, I would be wearing this outfit, but I only own the jacket portion.  I especially love the black and white bag.  I really really want some camo skinny jeans.  I have camo shorts but that's not the same.  They're at the top of my wishlist, along with a lace dress.

Also make sure you remember to set your clocks forward on Sunday for Daylight Savings time so you aren't late for stuff.

4 comments:

  1. I don't own that jacket, since it costs $500 but I do own a very similar brown faux leather jacket that cost much much less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bag! It reminds me of a card game; like the card itself!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore the gray bolero~ super cute and a fun spring accent piece!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?