Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Introducing the New Ocean Avenue Collection from Warby Parker

 Warby Parker contacted me and asked if I would like to help them introduce their newest collection of eyewear, just in time for Summer, and I said that I would love to help.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Warby Parker, let me tell you a little bit about them.  They sell stylish sunglasses and eyeglasses online starting at $95 a pair, with free shipping and free returns.  But the thing that really sets them apart from other online glasses sites is that for every pair of glasses you buy, they'll give a pair of glasses to someone who needs them.  It's a really great program that makes a big difference.  And if you have ever gone without your glasses, you know how much better you feel when you wear them.

I have never personally ordered glasses from Warby Parker, because they don't sell bifocals, but I have heard good things about them from my friends.  Another cool thing about Warby Parker is that they have a Home Try-On program, so you can pick 5 pairs for them to send you and then try them on and figure out what you like best for five days.  It's a lot better than the Virtual Try-On features that many glasses websites have, because you'll never know exactly what your glasses will look like on your face until you actually put them on your face.

Now that you know a little bit about Warby Parker, allow me to introduce their new collection, Ocean Avenue.  This collection is inspired by New York City in the 1970s and 1980s, and they're perfect for long days spent on the boardwalk in the summer sun (if you're lucky enough to live near a boardwalk).



If I didn't need to wear bifocals, I would order one of these frames.


So if you're looking for some new glasses or shades, check out Warby Parker's new Ocean Avenue collection.  If you buy a pair, you'll not only get a stylish new addition to your look, but you'll give a pair to someone in need.  Plus you can try them on before you buy them, which is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?