Friday, June 7, 2013

Blog and Shop of the Month: Silly and Adorable

My Blog of the Month for this month is someone who I've been following for probably over a year.  She's a super cool girl, who has lots of mental and physical strength.  She blogs about her life, which includes web design and circus performing.  I love her fashion sense.  One of the things I love about her is that although she has a fairly large blog following she still takes the time to get to know her readers and answer their questions.  If you haven't guessed by now, I'm talking about Sarah from SillyGrrl.  She's one of my favorite bloggers.  She also just released an e-book filled with coding and design tips for bloggers.  She's an all-around super awesome person who you should get to know, if you haven't yet.


I discovered this month's Shop of the Month through Pinterest.  (Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?!)  She makes super awesome nerdy products that I love.  The Pac Man purse drew me in and the Zelda purses, Chain Chomp purse, and zombie purse (with blood spatter bow!) kept me there.  And she has 74 sales, which is higher than 50, but I make the rules here and I can break them if I want to!  Jen is the cool lady behind Disturbingly Adorable.  She makes and sells nerdy (and other awesome) purses, pouches, scarves, shirts, jewelry, and underwear.  And fellow Whovians, there's a purse featuring the cutest Dr. Who alien ever!  And besides being amazing, all of the Disturbingly Adorable products are very reasonably priced.  Plus, how great is that name?!  I love it.  Seriously.



So go check out these ladies are their great work, because they're really cool and they do great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?