Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fashion: Dotty

Have you missed Friday Fashion?  It was horribly rainy and dark the other day, with no natural light to speak of, so of course I decided to take indoor outfit photos.  Surprisingly enough, they actually turned out pretty well, even though some of them are headless.







black shirt: Walmart (I've had it for years and years and also have a yellow one just like it but with white stars)
leather jacket: Buffalo Exchange
tights: I honestly have no idea where or when I got these
skirt: Buffalo Exchange
boots: Goodwill
camera necklace: an Etsy shop that I would link to, bu they sadly closed : (

This skirt has quickly become one of my favorite things to wear.  With tiers and artsy dots, it's impossible for me not to love it, and it certainly doesn't hurt that it's  a great length and delightfully twirly.

1 comment:

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?