Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

The word of the day is savvy. It's the only word in the English language with two v's in a row.

In case you didn't notice it's December.  I went back to class today. I finished the first one this morning and I have one more this afternoon.  The driver who brought me to class was really nice and helpful. The one who brought me back was annoyed with my poor steering skills.  Some people are really judgmental. When I got to class, I wasn't sure where to sit so I wouldn't be blocking the aisle and I said that I had no idea where to sit. This one girl just said in a rude tone, "Just sit wherever you want" and then after I parked my chair at the front of the class which just happened to be across from the rude girl, she got up and moved.  I was pretty offended.  Just because I'm in a wheelchair, that doesn't mean I'm not human. It's not like it was my choice to be in a wheelchair.  Surprisingly enough, I would much rather be able to walk.  Hopefully the people in my next class are less judgmental and rude.  I made this awesome student driver sign that I put on my wheelchair. Here's a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?