Monday, December 6, 2010

New Roommate

She's pretty cool. She has a lamp that's the same as my hat lamp, without the stylish hat shade. Her favorite color is green like me and she has this cool friend named Andrew, who is really smart and interesting and nice who hangs out a lot.  She likes using StumbleUpon for entertainment just like I do. She also likes the same kind of music as me. She's super courteous and asks before putting her stuff in the fridge and inviting her friends over, which I don't mind that stuff, but it's really considerate of her. All in all, I think she's a keeper.

The word of the day is banter.  It means an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks. The word sounds cool and I love to hear banter, especially when it's witty.

That's all for today. I'm going to go take a nap now.

Also, I got this Statcounter thing yesterday to get more information about what people view on my page and if they click my links and stuff, but I think it's broken, because it says that I only have 2 views, but the Google Stats thing says that I've had 19 views so far today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?