Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Design

The word of the day is revamp. It means the same thing as overhaul. Did you ever watch that show Overhaulin'? I love that show. I love hearing all the stories they tell the people about what happened to their vehicles. Anyway, as you may have noticed, I revamped my blog yesterday. I finally figured out how to use my own artwork.  I think it's looks awesome personally. What do you think? I am also going to make a banner for the top, but I haven't had time yet.  I am studying today, which brings me to my next point. I am going home on Tuesday.  I won't write any blog posts while I am home. I am really looking forward to spending time with family, so I am not going to hole up in my room, which is where I can get the neighbor's wi-fi.  I hope you won't miss me too much. I will be back January 3rd.  If you are bored, read my old blog posts, or comment on stuff, or read the other blogs on my blog list. They are all very entertaining.  I'll miss you guys. Hopefully I'll have some great stories and pictures to share when I come back. This is just a warning. I will be posting on Sunday and Monday, but I'm telling you now so you can come to terms with the fact that I won't be around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?