Monday, December 13, 2010

Why This Can't Possibly be Appendicitis

But first, the word of the day is agrarian. I'm not sure why. It's just the first word that popped into my head. I won't even bother to define it because I feel like my stomach is trying to commit suicide. It hurts like it did when I had appendicitis. There's the reason that this can't possibly be appendicitis: I had it before.  I got my appendix removed, so unless I had two appendixes (appendices?) and they just didn't tell me, this can't possibly be appendicitis.  I'm drinking a Sprite and hoping that it will help even a little bit. I have to study because my finals are both tomorrow. I need to be able to concentrate and this pain is making it very difficult.  Not that studying really helps since I have test anxiety and forget everything that I studied anyway.  At least if I study before the test, when I forget everything, I at least know that I know it and just can't remember. This is me signing off until January. I'll be back if my stomach doesn't explode or spontaneously combust or eat itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?