Friday, December 7, 2012

Princess Bride Band Names


You guys might remember that Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies ever.  You also might remember that when I have a fever my brain thinks strange things.  Well I woke up with a fever this morning and now I'm watching Princess Bride on TV.  There are certain phrases that I thought would make either really good or really bad band names, so I'm going to share them.

Good Band Names:
Shrieking Eels
Six-Fingered Man
Rodents of Unusual Size

So-So Band Names:
Unemployed in Greenland
Murdered by Pirates
Burned by Acid

Bad Band Names:
Get Used to Disappointment
Pit of Despair
Warthog-Faced Buffoon

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love this! This is one of my favourite movies too! I love it!
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?