Monday, December 24, 2012

Things I Say When I Play Racing Games

I love playing video games but sometimes I'm not very good at them.  The two types of games that I am always bad at are racing games and first-person shooters.  The things I say while playing first-person shooters are either not very family-friendly or plain screaming every time I get shot (usually every 5 seconds to 1 minute), so here are the things that I say while playing racing games.


Obviously this isn't a screenshot of me playing because I am always in 8th place
1. Is this one of those games where your car repairs itself when you take enough damage?

2. I didn't go fast enough for that jump to help.

3. Wait, am I going backwards?!

4. How have I still not completed a full lap?!

5. I'm stuck against the wall.

6. How do I go in reverse?

7. Everybody just lapped me again.

8. Everybody already finished but I am almost done with my first lap now.

And these are the things that I say specifically while playing Mario Kart.

1. Yay, I'm in 7th place! Nope, 8th again.

2. I got a blue shell : )

3. I was too far behind everyone for the blue shell to actually help.

4. I fell off Rainbow Road again.

5. Stupid snowman!

So if you want to seriously beat someone at video games, play a racing game against me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's pretty accurate for me too! One of my favorite things to say while playing Mario Kart is "Alright, who threw the banana peel?!?!"

    FYI, it's usually my older brother throwing the banana peels. When we were little, he would have so many bruises from me punching him while we were playing. :P

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?