Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Album Design History at the EMP

You may remember that G and I went to the Experience Music Project in August.  Well I might have accidentally forgotten to share a lot of the pictures I took with you, including pictures of the sci fi exhibit and the horror exhibit.  Today I'm sharing a couple of my favorite pictures, the pictures of the design history pieces.  I wish there were more of them because they were so cool!

 
 
I really love looking at album designs.  It's especially cool to see how they did mockups back before they had computer software to use for them.  I wonder how many different designs they went through before they get to the final versions.  I wish that there was a famous album cover design history museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?