Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stuff I Like

This post will mainly consist of me geeking out.  This is basically a list of things I want and things that I think are good ideas.  So without any further ado.

I pretty much adore Alice in Wonderland.


Remember this necklace? I still want it.

How cool is this ice cube tray?

I can't even begin to tell you how badly I want this!

Its'a me, Mario.  Oh, and Toad too, but I want the Mario one more.

Reptilian Mad Pax Backpack
This might be a sign that a play too much Mario Kart. Blue shell!


Tauntaun sleeping bag!

I've wanted a Goomba plushie for quite a while.



My newest pet peeve is when people think that they're a gamer because they play Angry Birds.  And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get a job now.  A little over-confidence never hurt anyone.  Actually, it probably has, especially when it's a guy being overconfident about his ability to hit on women who have big strong boyfriends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?