Friday, May 6, 2011

So Here's the Plan

For now, I'm going to try to find another job, but do some freelance graphic design in the meantime, like logos and stuff.  So I'll at least be making some money.  And I need to find a place to stay.  I promised my mom yesterday that I wouldn't stay with anyone I don't know, so now I'm trying to find someone from church or something.  In other news, I have about 25 cents in my wallet right now, so I'm going to try my best to sell all of my textbooks today, and take the cash instead of the in-store credit.  I'm also going to sell some of my other beloved books.  Parting is such sweet sorrow :(  I hate to have to do it, but I really only need so many books in my life, so I'm going to sell all of the ones I have read, even my favorites.  It will be tough, but I'll manage like a trooper, and get some cash in my pocket.  I may have to sell some of my video games too, though I'm not sure how much I could even get for them, and I am not willing to part with my Nintendo DS.

And another thing, I'm putting ads on my blog.  I hope you understand, and I'll be just as annoyed by them as you are if that's any consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?