Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back to Square One

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion and if anyone from this company reads this, please don't sue me for libel.

So, word on the street (and by street, I mean Internet) is that Kirby vacuums is not a legit employer.  And it turns out that KM Distributing is a Kirby vacuums seller.  And that's where my new job is.  So much for that.  To succeed in the company, you have to be pushy and rude.  They lied to us at training.  The company knowingly hires criminals.  Some people never get paid.  Supposedly, you get $2000 a month, no matter what, but that's not true.  So I'll be looking for a new job now.  Oh, hey, Target is hiring.  At least they're legit.

Lesson learned: If something seems like it's too good to be true, it usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?