Friday, April 19, 2013

Today's Friday Fashion is Postponed

I had an eye doctor appointment today.  They dilated my eyes with eye drops, so now it's hard to see clearly, which makes it hard to type.  It will wear off in the next three or four hours.  But I am going to do the post that I had planned as today's Friday Fashion next week.  It will be worth the wait though. It involves print mixing.

I am happy because the eye doctor didn't do the two tests that I hate the most, the air puff and taking photos of my eyes.  I need new glasses, which I already knew.  I will be buying them online again.  I'm really excited because lots of sites have at-home try-on options now, where you can pick your favorite five or so frames and they'll send them to you for free to try on.  You are allowed a certain amount of time and then you send them all back and order your favorite pair(s).

I think my eyes look kind of cool dilated, but they don't see well at all.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it'll make you feel any better, but you won the contest over at my blog! http://mothdelune.blogspot.com/2013/04/and-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?