Friday, April 26, 2013

Oops

I had every intention of actually posting the Friday Fashion today that I had postponed from last week. I swear that I did.  But then I ended up working today.  And instead of the 4 hours I normally work, I worked 9 hours and 40 minutes.  It was fun; I got to help my boss design some really cool new jewelry, but I am tired.  And I am going to hang out with my friend soon, and make (and eat!) gluten-free brownies and watch movies.  It's for my birthday.  You know, the one that I had on January 28th?  We haven't had free time at the same time to celebrate until tonight, so I will not cancel.  I'll post the Friday Fashion tomorrow.  For reals this time, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?