Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorites: Flowers

If you know me at all, you'll know that I absolutely love things that are different from the ordinary.  So it should be no surprise to you that one of my favorite kinds of flowers is the anemone  They're like if you took a photo of a poppy and inverted the colors, sort of.  Here in Seattle, we had one week of sunshine and then it went back to rain.  It was enough sunshine to make the flowers bloom though.  And I'm pretty conflicted because the flowers are so pretty, but they drive my allergies crazy, even with allergy medicine.

So I've been getting my flower fix online, where they don't make my eyes water and my nose run.  I even have a whole board full of lovely flowers (and flower crafts) on Pinterest.  It's here if you want to see it.

via Indecora

1 comment:

  1. Those anemones are so pretty! I love those. They would be so pretty in a moon garden!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?