Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fabulously Free Fonts

I usually don't post on Thursdays, but I found these really great free fonts that I had to share with you.  Many of them look like handwriting, which is one of my favorite types of fonts.  I also love nice decorative fonts and there are lots of those as well.

Under your Skin is one of my favorites.  Click the picture to view and download.
This picture is just a small sample of what is available.

The website also has many wonderful fonts that are not free, for you folks who aren't me and have money.  Enjoy : )

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for new fonts and the handwriting styles are my favorite. They usually work well with the style of my drawings. I don't remember hearing about this site before so thanks for sharing this information, Jay!

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent months when I was disabled and they weren't helping me get to class looking for free fonts on the web, and I never came across these until yesterday. I'm glad other people like them too.

      Delete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?