Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Webcomics I'm Loving Lately

I discovered a pretty cool site about a month ago that is a feed reader for webcomics.  It's called comic-rocket and it's awesome because it allows you to know exactly where you are in all of the webcomics you're reading and also discover new webcomics you might like based on the ones you read currently.  (They aren't paying me to write about them.  I just really think they're cool and wanted to share.)

Here are my favorite four webcomics I'm reading right now, not including the ones I shared before.  And the links go to the first strip in each webcomic.

Pizza for Guys:

It's a webcomic about the webcomic it's about.  This is a webcomic with a stick man and a talking slice of pizza.  They argue a lot.  It's funnier than I'm making it sound.

Romantically Apocalyptic:

My favorite rockstar recommended this one to me and it did not disappoint.  It's super silly but there's incredible artwork.  And I'm a sucker for a post-apocalypic setting.

Seriously, check out this art!

The GaMERCaT:

An awesome nerdy webcomic about a cat who is a gamer.  Lots of video game humor and adorableness.

Invisible Bread:

A hilarious webcomic full of stick figures and snarky quips about life.  Plus there's a secret hidden panel in each comic!  I didn't even know about that until I was about 30 strips in, so I had to go back and read all of the previous bonus panels.

What are your favorite webcomics?  I would love some recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?