Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Lately

Some of my current obsessions include: Girls, Kat Dennings, Felicia Day, watercolor art by other people, and hair.  I may or may not have watched all of Girls season one in one sitting.  Kat Dennings is one of my favorite actresses now.  Whenever I'm feeling less than bold, I put on some dark lipstick and try to channel her courage and attitude.  Felicia Day is one of my favorite people ever.  She's such an amazing role model for girls of all ages.  I especially love The Flog, which is the vlog that she does.  Her entire Geek and Sundry channel is full of spectacular shows and she's just such a down-to-earth delightfully geeky person.  I've been pinning all sorts of watercolor art on Pinterest ever since I've been on Pinterest.  Here are a few of my favorites.


Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
This one really appealed to me because I like doing art with skylines.

 
Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
Makes me miss my red hair.

 
Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
This is the color that I want to dye my hair.
I love how her cardigan matches perfectly.
 

Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
Note how hair and watercolor art
sometimes combine in my obsessions.

 
Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
This girl reminds me of Kat Dennings
and I think purple hair looks great.
 
 
So I think it's pretty obvious that I want to dye my hair, just blue streaks though, and I'd like some choppy layers.  The jury is still out on whether or not I should have bangs.  Anyway I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair colors! i've always had adventurous hair colors. But for the past year i've had brown hair *super boring*.
    I think you've inspired me to go get my hair done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had blonde once.... didn't go down too well with the old folks ..or me (it looked hideous)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?