Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Sorry, What?

I received an email this morning saying that they got my hardship withdrawal from my classes and wanted to know if I still want to keep my grade for my ESS 305 class, Geology of National Parks.  I was a little bit surprised by this question, since I didn't attend my classes for about a month, and also didn't take my finals.  We had a big final project for that class that I did not do either.  All I did for that class was show up except for the last month and do my weekly park summaries.  So I went to check my grades and found that I received a 2.9 in that class.  I failed the other two, as expected, but a 2.9?  Yes, I'll keep it.  That's like a B.  And that was the class that gave me the most confusion too.  Whatever, free grade.  I have no idea if credit transfers to art school, but at least I can feel like there was a point to all my hard work for all but the last month of Spring Quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?