Monday, June 13, 2011

Good+Bad=Neutral

It was a nice day today, so I went to the park and hacky sacked.  A cute guy came over and joined me for a while.  Then he left and I hacky for a little longer by myself.  Then I laid down in the grass and read my book.  Then about 6 guys showed up and started playing frisbee pretty close to me. I ignored them and read my book.  After I stood up when I was going to leave, I realized that my ankle hurts really bad for some strange reason.  At least I only live half a block away.  I limped home.  I still have crutches from my leg paralysis type nonsense, so it's okay.  It really hurts though :(

And on a completely different note, why do people always say that they're not ax murderers when they're trying to convince you they're safe to be around? Ax murder isn't the most common kind of murder.  And I feel like that provides a loophole to other murderers.  Like a strangler can say, "Don't worry, I'm not an ax murderer" and that's true but you really should worry because he's a strangler.  And then when he's attacking you and about to strangle you, you're like, "You lied to me.  You said you weren't a murderer."  And then he says, "I never lied. I said I'm not an ax murderer and I'm not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?