Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Got a Place to Live!

Pardon me while I do a few cartwheels.  The place I applied to live at yesterday is letting me live there.  It's on the lower end of my budget and there's a pool.  I'm really excited.

Today I bought 9 pairs of socks, since I only had one pair left, thanks to one very hungry dryer eating one of my socks every time I do laundry.  Then I went to the park and hacky sacked for two hours, barefoot.  A lot of people told me that I'm really good.  After that, I saw some people set up a slackline, so I asked if I could try.  It's so much harder than you might think.  It's really tough just to stand on it to start with.  My record is walking one step.  One of the guys was really cute.  I didn't even ask for his number or anything, although I did consider it.  I thought you were supposed to outgrow boy craziness.  They had only been slacklining for four days and the cute guy was really good at it.  And he could do backflips.

Then I went to the grocery store and got a mango popsicle.  It was delicious, so delicious that when I finished eating it, I tipped it up to drink the melted part and ended up spilling it all over my face, neck, and in my shirt.  I am so clumsy sometimes.

Yesterday, I received my new glasses in the mail.  They're great.  They fit perfectly and got the prescription correct and everything.  I also received my first book cover design assignment yesterday.  I have 10 days to design three unique concepts.  It's not the sort of book that I would read, some sort of silly romance thing.

And I emailed the guy who bought my DS.  I'll let you know what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?