Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Where to Shop in Seattle: Monster Art and Clothing

I love monsters, art, and clothing, so when I heard the name of this shop I knew I had to go there.  I went after I got off work on the same day that I learned of its existence.  And I was in love.  It was all I could do not to buy one of just about everything in the store!

the sidewalk outside the shop is so pretty!

Justin Hillgrove is my absolute favorite artist!  I love his Imps and Monsters art and I picked up the first issue of his Implands comic book at the store.
These skirts are so good!  I ended up coming back and buying the Marvel superheroes one.
This store is great and I keep wanting to buy more things!  They carry art, clothing, gifts, and accessories from many different local artists.  And there's plenty of nerdy monstrous goodness everywhere you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?