Thursday, April 16, 2015

Book Wish List

If you're anything like me you shouldn't go in a book store unless it's a used book store, and even then only sometimes.  Well I went in a bookstore and then I drooled all over the books (not literally though because gross).  Here are three that it took all of my willpower not to buy.  Okay, so to be honest I probably would have bought at least one if I had money besides my rent money.




I never really read non-fiction before because I thought it was boring, kind of like how I used to not watch documentaries.  I found out that non-fiction can be super interesting when it's about topics I find interesting.  Seems like a no-brainer but it's a pretty recent revelation for me.  I especially enjoy reading biographies about mental illness, medical history/quackery, and curiosities.

If you want to catch up on what I've been reading lately and see my never-ending always-expanding wishlist, follow me on Goodreads!

Do you have any good non-fiction recommendations for me?  I'll add them to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?