Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'm Still Not Dead

I just realized that after my last post, unless you know me in real life or follow me on social media, you guys probably think I died of a gallstone.  I did not.  Or I'm a ghost.  One of those.  (Hint: It's the first one.)  I have been super stressed and trying to make a last-minute move to a bigger room in my house happen.  And now I am all moved in and wanting to unpack, but I have caught a horrible cold so I'm forcing myself to not move any heavy furniture until I feel better.  Also since I've been getting sick so much I have started working only three days a week with a day off in-between each day that I work.  And I've started taking vitamins.  Fascinating, I know.  Anyway hopefully I will be spending more time on here in the near-ish future.  But for now I am watching Netflix and convalescing forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?