Thursday, June 19, 2014

Where to Shop in Seattle: Artist and Craftsman Supply

If you're an artist who lives in Seattle I highly recommend that you check out Artist and Craftsman Supply.  They have a huge store with pretty much every art supply you could want.  They even have jewelry making supplies!  And the store has some really cool art in it too, some of which is in these photos.  And if you aren't in Seattle you can still buy supplies from Artist and Craftsman online.

They also have different art classes you can sign up for including painting, book making, and cartooning.

I love their business hours sign!

This wall contains some of the creepier artwork.  There's probably some sort of Defense Against the Dark Arts joke in there somewhere, but I can't seem to figure it out.

This one is especially cool.


This bee was above a display of wax.

A rocket ship!  I was so excited when I saw this because I'm basically a 10 year old boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?