Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Got a Smartphone!


I finally broke down and got a smartphone for a few reasons:

1. my old phone had started dropping calls, having poor call quality, and not sending texts

2. I couldn't get a card reader for my old phone but could for a smartphone, and that's a good idea to have for jewelry shows.  (I got the Square and let you guys know what I think about it later.)

3. I seriously need GPS any time I go downtown, or to Capitol Hill, or have a job interview, or many other situations.

4. I got a text from Tracfone saying they carry Android phones now.

So I decided to look and see just how unaffordable an Android phone would be and was surprised to find that not only was it affordable, but it would only cost as much as my old phone did when I bought it.  So I bought one, the Android ZTE Valet, and so far I love it.

And it came with a microSD card, so I was finally able to get all of the pictures off my old phone.  So here they are.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?