Monday, June 2, 2014

Street Art 1

I love the honeycomb texture on this piece.


I literally jumped up and down with joy when I saw this one.  And that is something I have never done before in my entire life, ever.  I really couldn't help it.  But can you blame me?!  This is so cool!
I actually climbed up a staircase to get a better angle for this photo.  And the staircase was frightening because it was one of those metal grating ones where you could see right through it.  And if you recall, I am terrified of heights.  And once I got to the top of the staircase instead of some sort of an un-see-through landing there was more metal grating stuff.  By the time I got back down I was shaking, but I got some good pictures up there, so it was worth it.


I couldn't read this because there was a dumpster in the way, but it looks like maybe it said mantis?  I liked the use of white space and the cemetery art on the letters.




I shared this one before but I have a lot of new readers since then and I seriously love it, so I'm sharing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?