Monday, November 4, 2013

Wishing for: Ankle Boots


I really want some great ankle boots, in either black or brown.  I would be pretty happy if any of these ones found their way into my wardrobe.  But since I refuse to buy shoes online (I know if I get the wrong size I can send them back, but that's a huge hassle), I have to wait until I find the perfect ankle boots in my size at one of the local thrift stores, so I might not get any for awhile.  My feet are pretty big, so I can't find shoes that fit very often, and even less often shoes that fit, which I like, and are in my price range.  But a girl can dream, and wish.  So I will be content with that for now.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm loving all of these!! I already have three ankle boots, so I don't need more, but I want more!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?