Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sick Again

Hi guys, sorry for being MIA but I have been sick again.  I couldn't keep food down for four or five days in a row, then had to go to the emergency room for dehydration.  The doctors think it's hormonal, but they want me to get an endoscopy just to make sure there's not something they're missing.  I am able to keep food down now, mainly miso soup, but I lost 7 pounds in two weeks, which is not good.  If you recall, before I was diagnosed with celiac disease I lost 15 pounds over the course of three months, so this new weight loss happened much faster.  I am not going back to work until I gain back half of the weight I lost, since I always go back too soon and then overdo it and end up being out for even longer.  So Netflix is my best friend right now.  I hope you are all doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Awww sorry to hear that you're not well, I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about all this! I hope you're feeling better! If you need something to watch I recommend the Lizzie Bennet Dairies and Emma Approved on Youtube if you haven't already watch it!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PemberleyDigital?feature=g-high-crv
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your whole outfit! So cute! I love peplum tops so much!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?