Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Where to Eat in Seattle: Chutney's Bistro


If you're gluten-free and live in Seattle, let me tell you all about Chutney's Bistro.  The major selling point (other than gluten-free Indian food in general) is gluten-free naan bread!  There is also a buffet but if you are ultra-sensitive to any gluten like I am, you know buffets are too risky.  I got two dishes, because I had not had Indian food for about a year and I love Indian food.  I got the lamb korma and the chicken tikka masala with gluten-free naan bread.  It was all phenomenal.  I liked the lamb korma the most and had plenty of leftovers of all of it for the next week.  I didn't have any symptoms of glutening either so I'll definitely be back again.  It was a little pricey for my budget, but definitely a place to go for special occasions.  I highly recommend Chutney's Bistro if you love Indian food and can't, or don't, eat gluten.  I also highly recommend it if you just love Indian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?