Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Fashion: Fall Outfit Ideas

It's no secret that I love Fall.  One of my favorite things about Fall is the fashion.  These outfits embody all of my favorite parts of Fall fashion: layering, boots, hats, olive green, dark red, and cozy knits.  I would love to wear all of the following outfits!  For now I'll just be happy with the awesome studded ankle boots I got for $5 a few days ago.

Aren't they amazing?!








Can you not get enough of Fall fashion either? (That sentence doesn't sound right now matter how I phrase it.  Oh well.)  Well, stay tuned for Part 2 coming next week!  And if you don't want to wait until then, stop by my Falling for Fashion treasury on Etsy.  It's full of amazing handmade fashion by super talented makers.

And if you're looking for some one of a kind jewelry to complete your Fall outfits, check out the new listings in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing outfits, I can't pick just one favorite, I like them ALL!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?