Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Fashion: Wild Spirit


Lately I've been feeling extra bohemian/hippie/gypsy and it's been reflected in my newest Honeybee Alley jewelry in a big way.  There are a lot of stones, crystals, and antiqued finishes.  Now you can see jewelry before it's listed in my Etsy shop by following me on Instagram.  If you see anything you want to buy you can get it at a discounted price through Paypal (because I won't be taking extra time to photograph/edit photos/list/pay listing fees/write a description, etc.) or I'll gladly list it on Etsy for you to purchase.  Most of my new jewelry would go great with this outfit, and I can see myself wearing this outfit and going on an adventure in the woods or in a meadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?