Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Fashion: Black and Blue




 

cardigan: thrifted, Lucky brand,  shirt: Qwertee, jeans: Forever 21, boots: Urban Outfitters

The fashion rules say that you shouldn't mix black and blue (and brown! What am I doing?!) but I don't follow the fashion rules.  This shirt is one of my favorites and I wear it at least once every other week.  I've worn it in a lot of outfit posts and it will probably appear in a lot more.  I love this cardigan, not only because it's my only lighter weight long-sleeved cardigan but also because it's got a really cool blue leopard print on it that I can't find anywhere else.  Weirdly, I can't remember which thrift store I got it from but it's definitely thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?