Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Putting on a Brave Face

N and I will have been dating for a year in October, but he won't be here in October.  He'll be crab fishing in Alaska.  He's crab fished for 4 years total, but it's been 3 years since he's been on a boat.  He takes off for Alaska next week and that is way too soon!  I won't be able to talk to him while he's at sea.  And I'm not worried about him, but I am nervous.  There's a reason the show they made about crab fishing in Alaska is called The Deadliest Catch.  So I'll be missing him like crazy and it will be at least a month and a half before he's back.  I've never dealt with something like this before, but I know that he loves crab fishing so I'm putting on a brave face.  But on the inside I'm really nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?