Saturday, January 18, 2014

Watching, Playing, Reading #4


via
Watching:

Oddities and Oddities San Francisco: on Netflix; I watched all of both of these shows and I would love to see more!  It's sort of like Pawn Stars, but with taxidermy animals and infant coffins instead of laptops and watches.  There are so many interesting people and items on the show and you never know what's going to happen next.  Plus it's pretty educational, if you're into that sort of thing.

Red Dawn (the remake): on Netflix; It was a pretty good movie.  I've never seen the original but I intend to now.  It's about a bunch of high school kids trying to survive and fight back after the US is invaded.

Community: I have been waiting to watch this for a long time and now I finally am.  It is as hilarious and wonderful as I expected and I'm hooked!

Playing:

Candy Crush Saga: on Facebook; I started playing this recently and it's my guilty pleasure.  I was never going to start playing but then I did and I like it.  I only play about two levels a day so I'm not wasting all of my time on it or anything.

Reading:

still The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly;  I've just been reading it when I'm waiting for my bus so I'm taking awhile to finish it but it's such a good book that I don't want it to end!

2 comments:

  1. Community is one of my favorite shows- the plot gets so ridiculous sometimes it has me in stitches. And I just watched Oddities and Oddities- San Francisco, too! A lot of the skeleton stuff creeps my out but I can't look away because its all so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you're going back to school! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?