Tuesday, October 9, 2012

These are a few of my Favorite Things

I just thought that I would share a little bit of random information about myself.

Favorite color: orange

Favorite food: Philly cheesesteak or fried rice or mango curry

Favorite dessert: ice cream or red velvet cake or cream puffs

Favorite fruit: mango

Favorite movies: Fifth Element, Star Wars, Edward Scissorhands, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Favorite sport to watch: football

Favorite band: Rise Against

Favorite song: Sweet Child o' Mine (recently became tied with The A Team by Ed Sheeran, which is so depressing and yet so lovely)

Favorite TV shows: How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, The Neighbors

Favorite author: Dean Koontz

Favorite book: Odd Thomas or The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Any other favorites you'd like to know? Ask me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm... Favourite weather?

    Favourite website?

    Favourite... webcomic? (Lol I just stuck with the "W" theme.)

    Also, mangos! Mangos and BBT - Those are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mangoes are the absolute best. Just out of curiosity, favorite vegetable?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?