Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Watching, Playing, Reading #8

It's back!  The semi-monthly-ish post series which I haven't written since July.  Whoops.

The only Christmas things I watched were the Christmas episode of Supernatural and The Night Before Christmas, which is actually a year-round movie.

Some of my favorite things I watched on Netflix were:

funny:

Jewtopia (you really need to have a good sense of humor to appreciate this one)
Camp Takota
In a World

creepy:

Darknet
The Ward
The Stepford Wives

classic:

Bonnie and Clyde
Batman
Batman Returns

TV shows:

The Twilight Zone
Sons of Tuscon
Psych
Adventure Time

other:

In Your Eyes
American Mary
Neverwas

I would recommend all of these movies and television shows.  My favorite was probably American Mary (Trigger Warning:  This movie contains content about sexual assault and/or violence which may be triggering to survivors.)

via
Playing:

Super Mario World for N64 (this is one of  my favorite video games, read about some of my other favorite video games in this post)

Super Smash Bros. for N64

Mario Kart for N64

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES
- I just beat the Desert Palace, which my boyfriend has never beat, so he thinks I'm the coolest girlfriend ever.

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest for SNES




Reading:

Ticktock by Dean Koontz

Gideon's Corpse by Preston and Child

Darkfall by Dean Koontz

Contact by Carl Sagan

Deception Point by Dan Brown

Mr. Murder by Dean Koontz

I loved all of these books but Deception Point was definitely my favorite.  I highly recommend it!

What have you been watching, playing, and reading lately?  Feel free to use this post idea on your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?