Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm feeling artsy

So last night I watched Bridge to Terabithia. It was such a good movie! Winner of my rare 5 out of 5 stars rating. I loved the animation at the beginning. The fact that Zooey Deschanel was in it didn't hurt, since she's my favorite actress. Annasophia Robb was phenomenal as Leslie. I don't know what else to say, it was just a really good movie, although a bit sad. I wish that it was longer, it seemed like it was over too soon.

I woke up this morning feeling artistic. With metal playing softly in the background (weird, I know), I looked up nearby tattoo and piercing places. Pierced Hearts sounds great, not a single negative review and everyone says it really clean and a great place to go for your first tattoo or your 10th. I am not at all nervous about getting a tattoo. I have had blood drawn so many times that I don't mind needles at all. I really want to get an industrial piercing on my left ear. I also really really want to get part of my tattoo done, probably the phoenix first, but I definitely don't have enough money for that right now, so for now I will have to be content with designing it.

I'll probably post my ideas throughout the day as I come up with them.

Here's what I have come up with so far.

this head/neck only with more flames
(it used to be a peacock)

this wing position

these feet/feather flames

these falling sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?